Driver Station and Robot Control Apps Incompatible

I am a programmer with team #6731, and I have recently updated the Driver Station and Robot Control apps on our team’s phone to version 8.1. However, the Driver Station app shows an error message stating that the 8.1 version of the Robot Control app is incompatible with the 8.1 version of the Driver Station app. I am unsure of what to do in this situation and cannot find anything online or on FIRST’s website about it. So my question is what version of the Robot Control app is compatible with version 8.1 of the Driver Station app?

Can you show us a screenshot of what the REV Hardware Client believes is on the Robot Controller, and the Driver Station? Or photos of the Self-Inspect screens? Also, what programming language do you use?

-Danny

We use the FTC Block Programming through the Robot Control application. I think we may need to downgrade the Robot Control app to version 7.1 or 7.2, but your thoughts would be appreciated. Here are the screen shots. The form is telling me I can only put in 1 picture. So I will just email them to you.
Thanks,
Team #6731

I’m having the same problem. Do you know the solution?

I think your problem is different. I am pretty sure your robot controller code is 9.0.0 or 9.0.1, and you gave in to the REV Driver Hub’s software manager’s annoying pop-ups and allowed it to upgrade the DS App to 9.1.

In order to be competition legal, you need to use the REV Hardware Client (easiest case) to downgrade the version of your DS App on your driver hub to 9.0.1. And you need to resist the annoying pop-ups and not update software until you’re ready (which, if this is your issue, you likely should wait until the offseason).

-Danny