Stalled training used all training time

Hello,

One of our team members was working through trainings. They were going well so she kicked off one more and went to bed for the night, the one she kicked off ran for 7 hours 36 minutes, using all of our remaining training time. It only processed 200 of the 3,000 steps requested. Is there any way we can get any of that training time back?

Thank you

Greetings!

I looked up the details for that training session, and something definitely went strange there on your last model. I cannot determine that you did anything wrong, it looks like there might have been some model training snafoo on Google’s side (maybe a server hiccup or something, it’s rare but it happens). Regardless, I’m going to ask that you NOT delete the model that has over 7 hours of training on it until @lizlooney has a chance to look at it. She’ll let you know via this forum topic.

In the meantime, I’ve credited time back to your account. I also looked through your videos, labeling, and training, and I want to say you’ve got the right idea, but you need to be careful of some gotchas in your approach this season. This is discussed in more detail in these two places:

If you have any other questions or issues, please let me know.

-Danny